Setting the Default Program Opening Specific Files
- Right-click the file type to change the default program used to open the file.
- Hover over "Open with".
- In the pop-out menu, select "Choose default program..." below the list of programs.
- In the Open with window, click on the name of the program desired to open this file type by default.
- Check the box next to "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" if not already checked then click "OK".
- Once the setting has been saved, all files of this type will be opened with the program selected.