We also created a video of adding travel time to calendar events.
Adding Travel Time to Calendar Events
- Open the Calendar app.
- Click the + in the upper right corner to add a new event.
- Enter the event title, location, and time details. NOTE: It is important to set a location for the event so the travel time can be determined correctly.
- Click "Travel Time" to open the travel time options menu.
- Toggle the button next to Travel Time to enable it and display all travel time options.
- Click "Starting Location" to modify the starting location (the default is set to your current location but this can be changed if desired).
- Select the transportation mode which determines the start time, or select a static amount of lead time from the list.
- Click "New Event" in the upper left to go back to the new calendar event details.
- Notice the travel time needed to arrive at the event on time now appears next to Travel Time.
- Click "Add" to add the event.