How to Fix Apps Continually Asking to Use Phone Features
- First, locate the settings of the app
- On an iPhone or Android device open the phone's "Settings"
- Touch the name of the app to access its settings
- On an Android device, select "Permissions"
- Next, enable the permission settings for the app
- Toggle to enable whichever feature the app is continually prompting you to allow, this could be the camera, microphone, contacts, phone, or other
- Exit the phone settings and re-open the app whose permissions were changed
- The app should stop prompting you to allow access and will now have access to the appropriate features so it can operate correctly